Ok, they love me and approximately 600 other people. and anyone who purchases their shoes. but we’re going to talk about me and Mizuno. and then we’re going to talk about how that can benefit you. before all of this crazy running talk commences, we are going to talk about the
Very uneventful. cross training day. I’ll give you 3 guesses what I did. It starts with stair and ends with master and lives in my basement. We got cozy for about an hour doing the speed interval setting. Love. add on 10 minutes of strength in the driveway while my crazies harassed each other and covered themselves in chalk at 6:30am. Happy Tuesday morning.
Back to Mizuno. Remember I said I might have an opportunity for you to get some sneaks? Well, it all started with this…
Mizuno sent me this very personal, thought out, hand written invitation….along with 599 other people. It still felt personal.
The Mezamashii Project
Mezamashii means brilliant in Japanese.
According to their invitation, Mizuno is
‘on a quest to deliver more Mezamashii — more ecstatic, electric, wind in your heart running.
More brilliant running
Man, who doesn’t want THAT kind of running?!?!?
They continue on in the invite by saying,
‘Instead of spending millions of dollars on advertising to talk about our shoes, we’re putting our money where your feet are — by giving you a free pair.’
Mizuno, you are so smart. I could not agree more with your marketing logic.
See. They do love me. And I love them putting their money where my feet are.
I am going to share the Mizuno love by putting their money where YOUR feet are.
Every one deserves some more Mezamashii in their run. Everyone needs a little more brilliance in their training. Mizuno wants to make that happen for you.
Mizuno was my first real pair of sneakers. I wore them for my first marathon. I loved them. After over three years, I’ve come back to them.
I’ve since started running in a more minimal shoe. I LOVE the Musha for that.
Musha to the right. Precision to the left.
I am also currently loving the Wave Presicion and the Wave Rider 15.
Wave rider pre run
I might also have just gotten the Wave elixir.
Those are pretty sweet too. Mizuno has definitely figured out how to make a brilliant shoe in performance and appearance.
I want you to experience the brilliance.
Here’s the deal my friends…
2 lucky readers will be chosen to each win any pair of Mizuno sneakers up to a $149.99 value
1. Mandatory- Leave a comment telling me you want a brilliant run:) you don’t have to say that exactly, just tell me you want some Mizuno money where your feet are for a fantastic running experience. Or something like that. You can really impress me if you tell me which Mizuno sneaks you want and write a short excerpt explaining why. Kidding on the excerpt part. You can tell me which ones you want though.
Extra Entries – Leave a SEPARATE comment for each and every extra entry on this post:
1. Follow me on twitter, msfitrunner, and Tweet about this giveaway and/or shout it from the rooftops of your blog and send your friends over here. one extra entry. Leave one extra comment
2. Follow @mizunorunning on twitter. Leave another comment telling me so
3. “like” Mizuno on Facebook and tell me. In yet another comment
4. Subscribe to my blog – over yonder on the right side of the page – you’ll get a nice little email letting you know when some juicy new reading material is up. Not only would this make me oh so happy, you get an extra entry for doing so. Leave another comment.
Let’s do the math my friends – that’s a total of up to 5 separate entries to win some sneaks. TWO winners will be chosen.
This giveaway will run through next Wednesday June 20th at midnight. I will pick two winners through random.org
You will have until Friday the 22nd to get back to me so I can hook you up with some free sneaks – if I do not hear from the winners by Friday, backup winners will be chosen
Have at it my friends!!!
*edited to add – because I’m so tech savvy, this posted twice, don’t ask why – comments are closed on the first post, but comments that are on there will be counted in the giveaway, not to worry:) they will be counted in the same order they were made, but all comments will now be posted on THIS post. Thanks!!